AAA accepts online requests for road service 24-hours a day in the Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, New York and Salem, NH areas. To request service online have the following information ready:
- Your 16-digit membership number which is located on the front of your AAA Membership Card or Digital Membership Card.
- The location of the disabled vehicle — the name of the street and the nearest city are required to process the request.
- The type of service needed (flat tire, dead battery, locked keys, etc.)
- The description of the disabled vehicle
- Phone number where you can be contacted