Lost or Stolen Travel Money

Travel Lost or Stolen Travel Money

American Express® Travelers Cheques

Call American Express immediately to report lost or stolen travelers cheques at 1-800-221-7282.

Visa TravelMoney® Card

In the U.S., to report a lost or stolen card call 1-844-639-4700 for chip cards or 1-866-674-9621 for non-chip cards. Outside the U.S., call collect at 410-581-9994. If your Visa TravelMoney card was purchased prior to February 1, 2008, call 1-866-866-8140 for assistance.

Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® USA, Inc.