- Choice of competitive fixed or variable interest rates
- Multiple repayment terms to choose from: 7, 10 or 15 years4
- Multiple repayment options available:
- full deferment5
- interest only5
- partial interest4,5
- immediate repayment5
- No origination, application or prepayment fees
- 3.00% principal reduction with proof of graduation for AAA members2
- Up to 0.50% interest rate reduction for auto pay6
- 0.25% interest rate reduction for consistently making on-time payments7
- Cosigner release option available after making 36 on-time payments8
In-School Refinance Option:
With this option, the student can refinance existing private student loans9 into a new AAA Advantage Student Loan.
- Your new loan will give you the flexibility to select a repayment term and repayment option that is right for you now.
- The process is easy – after approval of the loan request, this option will be presented – just list which private student loans you’d like to refinance.
- Learn more about the in-school refinance option.
- Minimum loan amount: $1,0013
- Maximum loan amount: lesser of the cost of attendance less aid or $65,0003 with an annual maximum of $65,0003
- Aggregate student loan limit (total amount of student loan debt allowable): $150,0003
- The student must be enrolled at least half-time at an approved school in a degree-granting program. To view the approved school list, visit the online application.
- The student, and, if applicable, the cosigner, must have a good credit history with no student loan defaults or bankruptcies. Students with no credit history, or without a substantial credit history, may qualify with a creditworthy cosigner. Students applying on their own, or cosigners on a cosigned application, must provide proof of income.
- The student must be the legal age of majority10 at the time of application or at least 17 years of age if applying with a cosigner who meets the age of majority requirements in the cosigner's state of residence.
- The student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien, or an international student applying with an eligible cosigner. The cosigner must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien. The AAA Advantage Loan is not available to students or cosigners who are permanent residents of Iowa or Wisconsin.
Click here to see the Application and Solicitation Disclosure