1. Find a certified AAA Approved Auto Repair facility near you and take advantage of special offers and promotions – but act fast! These offers are only valid from October 1 - 31!
2. Enter our Car Care Month NAPA Sweepstakes! Test your car care knowledge with a few questions and you’ll be entered to win some great prizes! (See contest rules for details.) Free battery testing is also available (get a quote on a AAA battery here).
3. Check out Car Care Month tips from AAA’s Car Doctor and NAPA.
4. Have a car care question? Ask the Car Doctor and he’ll email you a personalized answer!
5. Tune into two Facebook Live events in October and get answers to your automotive questions. Check out our Facebook page during these days and times:
a. OCTOBER 10 at 12 noon
b. OCTOBER 18 at 3 pm
All of our more than 300 Approved Auto Repair facilities are celebrating Car Care Month with special month-long deals for AAA members! Use our AAR Facility Finder and make appointments for all your vehicles!
Every AAA Approved Auto Repair facility has trained technicians to check the following during the multi-point inspection:
An analysis of AAA roadside assistance calls found that millions of roadside breakdowns can be avoided with basic vehicle maintenance. Despite that, almost 35% of Americans have skipped or delayed maintenance/service that was recommended by a mechanic.
Enter today by filling out the quiz below! We’ll pick our winners from all respondents on November 1, 2019 and notify them by email.
Car Care Month is a great time for an annual check of your vehicle’s emergency kit. If you don’t have one, AAA recommends you put one together. Roadside emergencies happen without warning, when you least expect it. An emergency kit can make the wait safer, especially if you break down in winter.