You will need the following financial information: 

  • Social Security Numbers for Student and Parent(s) – available on tax forms
  • Student’s Driver License (if applicable)
  • W-2 Forms and other records of earned income (including 1099 Forms, if applicable)
  • Previous year’s Federal Income Tax Return* for Student and Parent(s); IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, foreign tax return, or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia or Palau
  • Previous year’s non-taxed income records, including Social Security (SSI), Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), welfare or veteran’s benefits records
  • Most recent bank statement for Student and Parent(s)
  • Most recent business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stocks, bonds and other investment records
  • Alien Registration Number or permanent residency card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

*The 2018-2019 FAFSA will be available in October 2017. You will need your 2016 Federal Income Tax Return to complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA.

To organize your information, print and complete a  FAFSA.ED.Gov before you enter your information online.