A free program for high school health classes from AAA.
This program lasts approximately two hours and can be modified to fit class schedules, or delivered in two parts. The lesson is designed to:
- Explore the impact of marijuana on the developing teenage brain
- Give students an experience of cognitive impairment through simulation goggles
- Demonstrate the potential consequences that can occur related to driving
- Provide evidence-based information about preconceived ideas about marijuana use
- Explain the physical and cognitive processes that are affected by marijuana
- Explain why driving under the influence of marijuana is a crime